- Not bad
- Your rating:
Your rating has been saved
Oops, something's gone wrong. Try again.
UltraMixer is fully compatible with:
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
You'll also need:
|Others:||Java 1.5 or later|
UltraMixer is also compatible with ▼▲
UltraMixer is also available in other platforms ▼▲
Versions of UltraMixer
|UltraMixer Free 3.0.3 RC1 12/07/11||Free||English||
|UltraMixer Free 2.4.1 RC1 03/02/11||Free||English||
|UltraMixer Free 2.3.4 RC1 03/02/11||Free||English||
Did you know about a new version? Tell us
A simple mixing tool
- new: [AudioEngine] New function "Analyze tracks" combines old BPM, Waveform and Beat calculations.
- new: [DB-Importer] Possible to test the BPM Studio import in demo version with up to 100 tracks.
- new: [DB-Importer] Synchronize groups imported from BPM Studio after import.
- new: [FileArchive] Automatic database backups and user-friendly re-import after downgrade to a previous version.
- new: [FileArchive] Mix recordings are shown in file archive tree now.
- new: [FileArchive] New column "dance style" (is stored in id3 tag and filearchive).
- new: [FileArchive] New column for listing TPM (meter per minute).
- new: [FileArchive] New column for listing the meter.
- new: [FileArchive] Removing tracks is not possible with recursive view (folder icon) enabled.
- new: [FileArchive] Show track count for each structured group in the FileArchive tree.
- new: [MIDI] Support for Numark DJ2GO.
- new: [MIDI] Support for DJ controller Synq DMC-2000.
- new: [Preferences] New option "use multi column search".
- new: [Preferences] Option "save last x mixing sessions" allows now unlimited mixing sessions.
- new: [User Guide] New description of sync modes.
- new: [User Interface] Drag and drop from groups "played tracks" and "structured" into all playlists.
- new: [User Interface] Repeat function to repeat a single track (right click on waveform or loop).
- changed: [FileArchive] Faster import of big hard disks into FileArchive.
- changed: [FileArchive] Faster listing of groups in file archive.
- changed: [Frontend] Preview player stays open when exiting archive mode.
- changed: [Other] Optimized mid range in 3 band EQ.
- changed: [Preferences] Separate options to load the first Cue Point and the first Beat while loading a track.
- changed: [Skinning] Pitch buttons are shown in correct order dependent on pitch slider style.
- changed: [User Interface] New button "yes all" in confirmation dialog when deleting tracks from hard disk.
- fixed: [AudioEngine] Player jumps to loop in point on pressing loop button (e.g. "4") if you has scratched before.
- fixed: [AudioEngine] Short samples are not played completely.
- fixed: [DB-Importer] Playlists with space characters in their name are not imported completely from BPM Studio.
- fixed: [FileArchive] Comment fields contain sometimes internal data from iTunes.
- fixed: [FileArchive] Detail search for years from-to with "and" selected does not return any results.
- fixed: [FileArchive] First start FileArchive import may create sub-groups in the wrong group.
- fixed: [FileArchive] Genre fields read from MP3 files with ID3 v2.4 tag are displayed as a numbers.
- fixed: [FileArchive] Ordering a table by track numbers like "09/20" does not work as expected.
- fixed: [Other] Demo tracks are added to playlist on every start up.
- fixed: [Other] High CPU load when playing tracks from an audio CD.
- fixed: [Other] MusicChecker does not check video files and files with uppercase file extensions.
- fixed: [Other] Resonance effect is enabled sometimes even if its on zero position.
- fixed: [SoundPlayer] Pitch down button gets stuck sometimes when using small steps of 0.01.
- fixed: [SoundPlayer] Seldom sound crackle after multiple cueplay.
- fixed: [Waveform] Mini Waveforms may be drawn wrong when a track is unloaded very fast.
UltraMixer supports the following formats
MP3, WMA, Ogg Vorbis, WAV, Audio-CD
- Clear mixing interface
- Powerful DJing and mixing options
- Complicated and lengthy registration process
- Takes a while to work out
"Ultra Mixer 3"
Ultra Mixer 3.0.0 is supposed to be free, yet you only get a TRIAL version that will run only for 1 Hour before being re-started. Therefore it's NOT Free.
- Good Sound Quality. Nice interface.
- Crossfade works only on seconds like most, but should work on slience detection, as some tracks have fade off, others straight end.
- 29 Feb 2012
Windows: If you like listening to music while working with the PC but you've grown tired of your MP3... See more
Are you sick of the Nokia Tune - or any other standard mobile phone ringtone? Then download ToneShop... See more